WordPress Managed Hosting & Security
You’re a Small Business Entrepreneur and though your website is one of your most important marketing tools, you’d rather focus on working with your clients than deal with the technical details of keeping your website safe, secure, and up to date with the latest versions of software that is continually changing.
Things you care about, but would prefer not to have to think about
- Security and ongoing updates
- What to do if your site gets hacked
I would love to take care of all that for you so that you can focus on the reasons why you work for yourself and I’m thrilled to offer a comprehensive service that takes care of all that for you.
Here’s what you get with your Managed Hosting & Support Subscription Investment
I will take care of and manage all the technical details of your WordPress site, freeing you to focus on your services and your clients. Services include the following:
- No more worries about what hosting service you need, annual or monthly hosting renewals, etc.
- We’ll migrate your website from your current hosting plan and take care of all your hosting needs (annual cost starting at $150+).
- Your site will be hosted on LiquidWeb, one of the best services available where I will personally take care of everything for you. No more renewals, notices of new services, or anything else related to hosting.
- You will never have to worry about hosting issues of any kind and I will manage everything for you.
- Weekly Backups of your site stored remotely. Remote storage gives you an additional layer of protection and pricing start from around $15 monthly and up depending on how much space you need to store a few months worth of backups.
- Managing old backups every month and deleting old backups to avoid excessive storage charges.
- Recovery from backup when necessary without your having to get involved.
III: Security Monitoring
- I’ll set up and configure added Security Monitoring Tools ($199 annual value) on your site to protect your site from malicious hackers and automated systems that prowl the internet looking for vulnerabilities in WordPress sites.
- I will monitor daily reports for suspicious activity, taking action when needed to ensure that your site is secure.
IV: Monthly WordPress and Plugin Updates
Every month I will review your site and update Plugins and WordPress to ensure that everything is current and that the latest security vulnerabilities have been closed making it harder for hackers to infect your site. This includes recovery of your site from backup should anything go wrong with new versions of software not playing nicely together.
V: Monthly eMail Updates
I will send you monthly email updates confirming the details of updates.
VI: Site Cleanup
Should your site be infected in spite of all our built-in precautions and maintenance measures, I will bring in Experts at my own expense to clean up your site. That’s a $200 annual value should you sign up with specialists like Sucuri to do that for you.
VII: Peace of mind…
knowing that I’m taking care of your site with as much care as I give my own sites.
VIII: Threat Stack Oversight
This fully managed intrusion detection system collects, monitors, and analyzes security telemetry across my server environment to identify anomalies, assess and prioritize threats, and flag intrusions as they occur.
Ready to Invest in Managed Hosting & Security for your Website!
|Monthly Subscription*||Annual Subscription*|
(that’s a little over one month FREE!)
*You can cancel this subscription at any time. Send me an email and I’ll take care of it, or cancel it yourself in your own PayPal account.
Note: This subscription does not include domain registration and annual fees associated with that. Let me know if you would like that included and we’ll make a plan so you don’t need to worry about that either.