Monthly Website Maintenance
Your website is one of the most important marketing tools for your business and to ensure that your site is secure, and that existing and new clients can find you, it’s important to protect your site.
Basic Maintenance Procedures
- Regular site backups – at least monthly.
- Regular review of Plugin versions and WordPress versions to increase site security. A word of advice – never update software versions without taking a backup before you update them. Mostly things will run smoothly, but if they don’t, you’ll want that backup!
- Change your WordPress Dashboard Password regularly. I recommend using the strong passwords generated in WordPress 4.3
Of course you can do this yourself, but if you’d rather not have to deal with it, I would be happy to take care of it for you every month.
Here’s what you get:
- Installation and setup of the BackupBuddy Plugin with regular scheduled backups. This is one of the premium WordPress Plugins valued at an annual fee of $80. I have a Developer Unlimited License for BackupBuddy and will take care of annual updates to your license with no additional cost to you.
- Monthly review of Plugins and WordPress checking for new updates and bringing everything current. This includes recovery of your site from backup should anything go wrong with new versions of software not playing nicely together.
- Basic trouble shooting and recovery from the most recent backup should we run into any malicious attacks to your site.*
- Monthly email to you confirming that your site is up to date.
- Peace of mind knowing that I’m taking care of your site with as much care as I give my own sites.
Monthly Maintenance Package:$30
$40 monthly subscription
Introductory discount available until October 31, 2015.
You can cancel this subscription at any time. Send me an email and I’ll take care of it, or cancel it yourself in your own PayPal account.
Contact me if you have any questions.
*Note: Should we discover Malware on your site, additional recovery work (other than basic troubleshooting and recovery from backup) will be done at my hourly rate.